1. Use the center line and therefore force the opponent to use the outside path.
2. Control the opponent's blind side.
3. Attack the opponent's balance.
4. Attack the opening.
5. Trap the leading elbow.
6. Pin the arms from the blind side.
7. Keep moving. Don't present a steady target for your opponent.
8. Use elbow in close quarters, use palm or fist in the next distance, use kick with front foot on further distance, and use rear foot in the furthest distance.
9. Use the entry technique.
10. Be calm, have confidence in yourself, and let you reflexes guide you.